Materials Recycling World has transformed . . .
MRW brings you the latest news which affects your business, whenever and wherever you are – whether it’s a regulatory update, contract win, pricing change, or other news which affects your business decisions.
MRW will deliver faster, more frequent, more focused email bulletins directly to your inbox – every morning, evening, and as the news breaks, enabling you to make better-informed decisions.
PLUS, MRW’s print issue is being published once a fortnight, to bring you expanded, in-depth content:
- More business intelligence/best practice reports – to help you boost your bottom line
- More comprehensive global news – how world events are impacting your business
- Features and Kit sections – expanded with a special focus on innovation, helping you to take advantage of the latest developments
- NEW – Opinion columns – first hand access to what key leaders of the industry are thinking
- More in-depth research and reports – for example, 24 May issue will include a special focus on how the FTSE 100 manage their resources
- Better presentation of data, so you can see at a glance the latest market movements
Stay ahead of market trends …
- with MRW’s dedicated weekly pricing bulletin, delivered direct to your inbox
Access your trusted industry resource 24/7 online…
The MRW website will be improved too, to reflect the expanded print content:
- improved navigation to help you access information quickly
- plus all the news and analysis you usually get in your email bulletins and print issue
All you need to do is tell us your email address before 1st May 2014 so you benefit from this great new service as soon as it’s available.
To do this either:
- If you already use MRW online, please go to http://subscribe.mrw.co.uk/myaccount/ to change your email address here.
- If you don’t currently use the website, please call us on 01604 828 705.
Frequently Asked Questions
MRW is transforming….
What is happening?
From 24 May 2014 MRW will become fortnightly, the last weekly issue will be 10 May.
We have listened to your changing needs and want to provide you with more of what you need to do business, more effectively and efficiently.
What does this mean for you?
MRW is expanding its content within key areas to help you do smarter business.
From 24 May MRW will offer:
- More daily global news bulletins - breakfast, teatime and breaking news, ensuring you are always up to date.
- More in depth analysis - giving you the information you need to make sense of legislation and how it affects your business.
- More business intelligence - allowing you to make cost savings and efficiencies.
- More pricing information - keeping you ahead of market trends and giving you competitive advantage.
- More features on innovations - giving you practical advice of how to take advantage of the latest developments.
- More networking opportunities via specialist events - allowing you to extend your personal and professional network for the benefit of your business.
How does this change my subscription?
It doesn’t, your subscription will continue as usual and you will have access to all this great new content from 24th May onwards.
Have we got your email address?
Make sure you benefit from this great new service as soon as its available.
If you already use MRW online, please go to http://subscribe.mrw.co.uk/myaccount/ to change your email address here.
If you don’t currently use the website, please call us on 01604 828 705.