My main areas are: features, equipment, Scrapbook, roundtables, supplements, events, sharing best practice, National Recycling Awards.
- Tel: 020 3033 4221
- E-mail: email@example.com
Each year 15 billion hangers are used by the garment industry across the world, many only once. Andrea Lockerbie speaks to hanger manufacturer Braiform about its efforts to change this statistic and boost hanger reuse among retailers
In an exclusive interview with MRW’s Andrea Lockerbie, Walter Stahel, one of the key thinkers behind the circular economy, discusses who should be driving it and how to make the leap from theory to reality.
Macsween, an award-winning haggis and black pudding brand based in Edinburgh, became one of the first food companies in Scotland to send zero waste to landfill earlier this year.
- Commingled glass ‘a disaster for us’
- Pan-London framework agreement for textile banks
- Focus on income generated by materials
- Plant focuses on quality and advanced segregation
- The seller of food that the shops cannot sell
- Modular design: an idea that’s not for all products
- Fishmeal factory feeds on food waste