Covers: features, kit/equipment, Scrapbook, opinions, roundtables, supplements, events, sharing best practice, National Recycling Awards. I usually work Wednesday - Friday.
- Tel: 020 3033 4221
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone has an opinion about PRNs, from dislike to bemusement, with few people understanding how they work. But changes are afoot that could simplify them and address some of the biggest gripes about the system.
This year’s RWM exhibition ran a search for the industry’s rising stars, to recognise those who can inspire a new generation of resource managers and who have introduced trailblazing initiatives within the past five years.
Winners feted at resource management show
Simply Cups’ first year of operation has brought with it significant operational learning, both at customer sites and with the reprocessors.
In the past year waste coffee processor Bio-bean has made the move from test plant to commercial operation. MRW associate editor meets chief executive Arthur Kay to get an update
The Packington landfill site in the Midlands took in its last load of waste this year, marking the end of an era. MRW finds out what made it special and what happens to it next
As it moves into its second year, the Simply Cups paper recovery and recycling scheme has set its sights on ramping up the volume in the coming year.
Stuart Hayward-Higham is the man at Suez who helps the business to analyse the market and look at innovations so that it is fit for the future.
CCE and Cranfield University identify six key topics for further study
Paint 360’s added-value recycled trade paint is about to be rolled out for use nationwide by Willmott Dixon.
- How to get the most out of an MRF upgrade - the plant builder’s perspective
- How to get the most out of an MRF upgrade - the Technology Provider
- Textile separation takes some lessons from plastics
- Public sector calls in the decorators
- Cup recovery scheme widens materials collected
- Full of beans for recycled product
- How to recycle heat from cooling digestate
- Closed Loop bought in pre-pack administration deal
- CHP systems need better control
- Council takes off the gloves to tackle residual household waste