MRW’s pick of the new business
- Contract: Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council. Provision of Interim Organic Waste Treatment Services.
Deadline: 5.11.2012 - 12:00
Description: Treatment/processing/disposal and transportation of organic (Food & Green) waste.
More details: http://bit.ly/UymWRp
- Contract: Buy for Good CIC. Shredding of Confidential Waste Services.
Deadline: 12.11.2012 - 12:00
Description: On-site and offsite shredding of confidential waste services to include other confidential products / materials e.g. CDs / DVDs/ Magnetic Media. The Buy for Good Procurement Consortium is a social enterprise awarding purchasing agreements for use by the public sector, third sector and potentially private sector organisations.BCC will be using its e-tendering system (in-tend) for the administration of this procurement process and providers must register with the system to be able to express an interest.
More details: http://bit.ly/NVmtdI
- Contract: Ballymena Borough Council. Tender for the recycling and recovery of residual civic amenity and bulky waste.
Deadline: 29.10.2012 - 12:00
Description: Recycling and recovery of residual civic amenity and bulky waste.
More details: http://bit.ly/PKN9we
- Contract: United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust. Waste Services - Clinical and Domestic.
Deadline: 23.10.2012 - 12:00
Description: Provision of Clinical Waste Services. Provision of Domestic Waste Services to include collection, treatment and disposal.
More details: http://bit.ly/PdDKLa
- Contract: Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body, The Scottish Parliament. Recycling & waste management services.
Deadline: 8.11.2012 - 12:00
Description: Waste management and recycling service that maximises the quantity of waste that is recovered and maximises the quality of the recyclate. The service must be delivered in a way that minimises the environmental impact and carbon footprint of the service from collection at the Parliament to re-processing / end of lift of the materials. The Contractor must be able to manage all of the core recycling and waste management streams.
More details: http://bit.ly/PKO7bT
- Contract: South West Water Ltd. Dry waste skips and recycling.
Won by: UK Waste Solutions Ltd.
More details: http://bit.ly/OZWmDX
- Contract: London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority. Supply of waste management services.
Won by: McGrath Bros (Waste Control) Ltd
More details: http://bit.ly/OAFNhT