A fire was ignited at a European Metal Recycling site in Lincoln on Friday (24 June) when petrol leaked from a scrapped car.
Seven fire engines and a hydraulic platform were called out to the scrap metal yard in Beevor Street when the fire started at 4.40pm.
Firefighters from Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue tackled the blaze, which involved large quantities of scrap metal, until the next morning. It was extinguished at 11am.
According to a spokeswoman for Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue, there was a large amount of black smoke produced by the fire. There were no safety concerns for the public.