WRAP’s communications director Nick Gammage is leaving the organisation at the end of the month after seven years.
The announcement from Gammage himself lists a series of initiatives in which he says he was privileged to play a part:
- the birth and coming of age of the ‘Love Food Hate Waste’ campaign
- the wake-up call about the impact of resource use on climate change
- shaping a new role for WRAP as a thought leader on the circular economy
- delivering major policy ambitions for the UK Governments
- working closely with business
“My time at WRAP has been a communications director’s dream – if there was a dull moment I must have blinked and missed it,” he said.
“WRAP is now ready to enter a new phase of its career, and so am I. I will miss working with inspired and inspiring people, and most of all with my talented communications team.
“However I will now enjoy taking some time to think about what I want to do next. I will never forget what we have achieved at WRAP and I know it is in good hands.”