AMCS Group, the environmental software and technology provider, will launch what it claims is the most sophisticated customer app to be developed for the recycling and resource sector at this year’s RWM with CIWM exhibition in Birmingham.
The MyBin365 app enables domestic and commercial waste producers to receive live updates from their service provider, monitor waste and recycling services, and make secure online payments.
The app for smartphone or tablet is fully customisable, enabling waste management companies or councils to brand the interface and determine the services that are made available to customers. These could include the ability to:
- view the collection schedule each bin type
- receive notifications such as changes to a collection day
- check what is allowed in each bin
- report a problem, with ability to upload a photo
- request an additional service
- order a new service
- access information on recycling reward schemes
- make a payment on the move
Jimmy Marti n, AMCS Group chief executive, said: “Mobile technology will play an increasingly important role in engaging waste producers with recycling schemes. People now expect to be able to consume information and interact with service providers whilst on the move and waste and recycling services are no exception.”
AMCS Group will also be profiling at the show a new suite of handheld systems including:
- ELEMOS ServiceMan container management system for engineers in the field
- ELEMOS JobMan for registering the collection of municipal and commercial waste with signature capture and weighbridge recording
- ELEMOS BanksMan, a waste processing system giving operators the ability to grade, split and produce exception report on loads.
AMCS Group will be on stand 4F80-G81